BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Schick Intuition~Plus

Last week I finally bought and used my 1st Intuition razor.  I have been intimidated by this razor since it 1st came on the hair removal scene.   I was afraid to use it because I can't see where the blade is over the ginormous "moisturizing solid" bar dohickey thing around it. (that's a technical term by the way...lol)

Thanks to coupons, CVS and their fantastic Extra Care Bucks rewards, I decided to buy this razor.  For the sake of a product review, I offered up my legs...this is a good razor with a ton of moisturizer and gives a smooth shave...on my legs.  I am still too chicken to try it on my knees.  I am just too intimidated to try to use this thing on my knees.

My legs are smooth, but my knees are outta control hairy - gotta get a knee razor.  :o)

0 comments: