BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Strap Perfect...it really is Perfect!

Hello ladies!  I have been dying to try the as seen on TV product called Strap Perfect!  I am not a fan of the visible bra strap and I have a ton of bras but only 1 is a racerback.  What's a girl to do????  So, this past Saturday was my 18 year high school reunion type happy hour thingy and I wanted to wear a sleeveless shirt but my straps kept showing - thus making me crazy.  I saw the opportunity I'd been waiting for and ran to Walgreen's with my 10 bucks & grabbed me a box of Strap Perfect!  This product is wonderful!!  I have tried another product, but was unhappy with how it felt and it made the straps kinda buckle so they weren't smooth under my shirt.  The Strap Perfect keeps the straps flush with your body so there isn't a lump on your back (let's face it...most of us have back fat we have to worry about - we don't need to worry about lumpy straps too).  Also, it's great for holding the "Owls" in place...if you're a big breasted woman. (I call Hooters Owls...just to throw people off...lol)

I give this product rave reviews.  There are 2 clear, 2 black and 2 flesh colored Strap Perfects in a box & as a bonus you get garment tape...another fabulous product! 

**photos are from Target.com and Amazon.com because I still have a craptastic camera.

0 comments: