BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Falsies - Mascara by Maybelline New York (water proof)

Those of you who know me well know that I am completely obsessed with my eye lashes.  Budget permitting, I will try any new mascara on the market - regular or water proof.  Since I cry every time I laugh and I laugh ALL the time, it is important for me to find the perfect water proof mascara.  That being said, I want a water proof mascara that is easily removed with soap/water or cold cream so I don't have to pull out my dainty lil' lashes while trying to remove the mascara.

I have recently tried The Falsies by Maybelline (water proof).  This mascara goes on smoothly with very few clumps.  I LOVE the wand - it has fantastic coverage for the upper lashes.  There is a down side though...saying this mascara is water proof is the understatement of the year.  WHOA!  I could seriously attend a wedding, funeral, birth, baptism, improv, movie and a water park all in one day & still have plenty of mascara left on my eyes for the week.  It takes me 2 days to remove this mascara, so I have set it aside as my "emergency mascara".




2 comments:

Katie said...

Does it come in a regular formula?

JaNae - Product Addict said...

Yes ma'am...it's called "washable". I meant to pick up one of each (they were on sale B1G1 at CVS), but I grabbed 2 waterproof by mistake.