BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Target REDcard

If you are a junkie for Target like I am (the Red Dot Boutique as I like to call it) then you need to get the REDcard!  It's linked to your checking account & you use it as a debit card, not credit, BUT you will save 5% on each and every transaction!!!!  For me, a 5% savings is just shy of tax! It excites me because it's not a credit card so there's no interest accruing & I can save a little bit of $$$$.  Also, Target donated 1% of your REDcard purchases to your favorite eligible school!

To apply, go to target.com or head out to your local Target store!

The only negative...the REDcard is currently not accepted at target.com, but I am certain Target will set that up soon!!!

Happy Targeting!

0 comments: